Sunday 11 March 2018

Rendering Method

Following my Presentation to my tutors, Chris mentioned using Real time Rendering Methods to show off the models I am making for the project. This would mean that less time would be taken to render the assets, but where I am still able to maintain the quality that I am looking to achieve.

This will require more research into doing this and does not eliminate the need for final renders. However, it ensures that I can lessen the time spent rendering, as this was something that I had allowed a lot of time for in my project milestones.

Next Step

I would like to research into tools for real time rendering, like Marmoset Toolbag and SketchFab, taking some assets that I used for testing and making an informed decision about using this method and whether it can be in lieu of renders in my portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment